At Optimal Health Medical Clinic, we provide expert, personal medical care for patients ages 6 and up, throughout their lifespan. We diagnose, treat, and help prevent acute illnesses and injuries, as well as chronic conditions.
Patients will often visit a primary care provider for:
- Wellness visits and physicals
- Immunizations- both for children and adults
- Treating acute illnesses and injuries– from the flu to broken bones
- Managing chronic illness and coordinating complex care with specialists
- Nutrition and weight loss care
- Pediatric and adolescent care
- Basic women’s healthcare- including pap smears for cervical cancer testing, and treatment of PMS and migraine headaches
- And much more
We approach each patient with the intent to listen, understand, and care. We focus on prevention and staying well, but we understand that life is unpredictable. We’re here to accommodate your emergency situations, busy home, and work schedules, and health and wellness goals.
Immunization Chart For All Ages The CDC recommends a specific immunization vaccine schedule based on your child’s age. We offer immunizations for children of all ages. If you are unsure of what vaccinations your child may be due for, you can refer to the CDC charts or you can schedule an appointment with Lilian Laimo.
Commonly Used Medications and Side Effects Any medication can cause an undesirable effect, whether it’s prescribed by your physician, over-the-counter (OTC), or even a vitamin supplement. It is important to be aware of the possible side effects of your medication and to discuss any abnormal or intense side effects with your healthcare provider.
Comprehensive Primary Care Services in Gilbert, AZ Optimal Health Medical Clinic can provide quality healthcare to patients of all genders and ages. If you have any questions about primary care or immunizations, you can schedule an appointment with Lilian Laimo by calling the office at (623) 910-3171, or use our convenient appointment request form.